Seven good reasons to use SmartFork in logistics 4.0
- Improve visibility: Even with loaded cargo
- Higher level of safety: For staff and goods
- Reduce damages: Through improved visibility and intelligent sensor technology
- Reduce costs: Through less damage to goods and packaging
- Better ergonomics: Full visibility without uncomfortable rotation of the head and the upper body
- Save time: Through safe navigation when transporting goods and faster workflows
- Easy handling: Intelligent sensors integrated in the forks make your work easier
High mechanical loading capability according to DIN 60068 certified by independent testing laboratories:
- Very stable design for heavy duty applications
- (Continuous) shock resistance up to 100g, vibration resistance up to 5g
Why invest in intelligent forks?
65 % of all accidents are caused by hitting or running over persons or obstacles
Accidents are a sad but constant reality. In 2016 alone there were 12,671 notifiable accidents in Germany, seven of which were fatal. Average damage costs lie about 85,000 €. Not to mention numerous minor collisions which cause disruptions and high internal expenditures.
Most frequent cause of accidents is human failure, as the forklift driver literally operates “flying blind”. SmartFork® support the driver through a better view, warning functions, improved visibility and intelligent sensors.
Source: BGHW aktuell 4/15 and DGUV 2016
Each SmartFork® application is clever. But only in combination they form an intelligent overall solution that guarantees more safety and efficiency.