Seven good reasons to use SmartFork® in logistics 4.0
- Improve visibility: Even with loaded cargo
- Higher level of safety: For staff and goods
- Reduce damages: Through improved visibility and intelligent sensor technology
- Reduce costs: Through less damage to goods and packaging
- Better ergonomics: Full visibility without uncomfortable rotation of the head and the upper body
- Save time: Through safe navigation when transporting goods and faster workflows
- Easy handling: Intelligent sensors integrated in the forks make your work easier
High mechanical loading capability according to DIN 60068 certified by independent testing laboratories:
- Very stable design for heavy duty applications
- (Continuous) shock resistance up to 100g, vibration resistance up to 5g
(100g corresponds to 100-fold gravity)
The major challenge: Logistics of the future must become safer...
...there is much to be done
46 % of all accidents are caused by hitting or running over persons or obstacles
Accidents are a sad but constant reality. In 2019 alone there were 14,788 notifiable accidents in Germany, ten of which were fatal. Not to mention numerous minor collisions which cause disruptions and high internal expenditures.
Most frequent cause of accidents is human failure, as the forklift driver literally operates “flying blind”. SmartFork® support the driver through a better view, warning functions, improved visibility and intelligent sensors.
Source: DGUV 2019
Each SmartFork® application is clever. But only in combination they form an intelligent overall solution that guarantees more safety and efficiency.
Note: These are commercial representations of principles that do not form a contractual basis or guarantee services. As an assistance system, SmartFork® does not release you from due diligence and personal responsibility during the assignment.